Saturday & Sunday August 18 & 19, 10 am – 5 pm
ADMISSION $7, CHILDREN UNDER 12 FREE • FREE PARKING & SHUTTLE
The South Lawn of this grand estate will overflow with the works of more than one hundred juried artists from all over the Northeast and beyond. In these tidy, well-arranged booths artisans offer fine paintings, prints, sculpture, ceramics, jewelry, glass, woodwork, photography and more.
Food & Drink
- The Kiwanis-Rotary Grill: Serves hamburgers, red/white hots, sausage and chips, as well as bottled water and soft drinks. Dine at picnic tables under the tent or in the adjacent picnic area.
- Peach’s Frozen Yogurt Truck: Cool down with some frozen yogurt
- Migh Tea Boba: Bubble Tea, a refreshing Asian-styled beverage (Sunday Only)
- Our Beer and Wine Garden: Is stocked with Finger Lakes wine by the glass and local craft beers ales.
- High Noon Cafe: Also serving guests an assortment of meal options from their cafe’ location near the greenhouse complex
Relax with your refreshments and enjoy live musical performances both days:
- Saturday, 1 pm – 4:30 pm, Miche’ Fambro, Jazz
- Sunday, 1 pm – 3 pm, Connie Fredericks Malone, Jazz
- Sunday, 3 pm – 4:30 pm, Craig Snyder, Guitarist
Self-guided tours of the Mansion and Estate
Available both days, 10 am – 5 pm: Whether strolling through its flower-filled gardens, picnicking under its majestic trees or touring its magnificent Queen Anne-style mansion, Sonnenberg Gardens and Mansion State Historic Park is a very special place, a beautiful summer escape visited by tens of thousands of people each year and recognized for its extraordinary collections of period architecture, garden statuary, nine themed gardens and a Lord & Burnham Greenhouse Complex.
Please note that the mansion will close for an artist reception at 3:30 pm on Saturday.
The Finger Lakes Wine Center & Gift Shop
Available both days, 10 am – 5 pm: Situated behind the Conservatory and open during the show. The Finger Lakes Wine Center features wine tastings and wine sales of some of NYS’s favorite wineries. The gift shop has an eclectic selection of gift items, books, jewelry, clothes, and more.
Saturday 10 am – 5 pm & Sunday 10 am – 3:30 pm: You might be the winning bidder for one of the original works of art contributed by our exhibiting artists! Plus, gift certificates, gift baskets and more!
|It’s a Hairy Deal||Old Country Picture Framers||P. Tribastone Fine Art Gallery|
Canandaigua Rotary & Kiwanis