Arts at the Gardens
Saturday & Sunday August 17 & 18, 2019, 10 am - 5 pm
ADMISSION $10, CHILDREN UNDER 12 FREE • FREE PARKING & SHUTTLE (Half price for active & retired military w/ ID)
Food & Drink
- The Kiwanis-Rotary Grill: Serves hamburgers, red/white hots, sausage and chips, as well as bottled water and soft drinks. Dine at picnic tables under the tent or in the adjacent picnic area.
- Peach's Frozen Yogurt Truck: Cool down with some frozen yogurt
- Our Beer and Wine Garden: Is stocked with Finger Lakes wine by the glass and local craft beers ales.
- High Noon Cafe: Also serving guests an assortment of meal options from their cafe' location near the greenhouse complex
Relax with your refreshments and enjoy live musical performances both days:
- Saturday, 1 pm - 4 pm, Miche' Fambro, Jazz
- Sunday, 1 pm - 4 pm, Connie Fredericks Malone, Jazz
Hot Glass demonstrations by Devan Cole of the Hot Glass Academy :
- Saturday & Sunday 11 am, noon, 2 pm and 3 pm. Each demonstration will be between 15-30 minutes in length.
Guided Garden Walks and Talks with Sonnenberg Marketing Director Kimberly Burkard:
- Saturday & Sunday, 1 pm, Japanese Garden Tour. Meet at the Torii Gate.
- Saturday & Sunday, 2:30 pm, Myth & Lore in Sonnenberg Art Tour. Meet at the Blue & White Garden.
Self-guided tours of the Mansion and Estate
Available both days, 10 am - 5 pm: Whether strolling through its flower-filled gardens, picnicking under its majestic trees or touring its magnificent Queen Anne-style mansion, Sonnenberg Gardens and Mansion State Historic Park is a very special place, a beautiful summer escape visited by tens of thousands of people each year and recognized for its extraordinary collections of period architecture, garden statuary, nine themed gardens and a Lord & Burnham Greenhouse Complex.Scavenger hunts available for all ages both days.
The Finger Lakes Wine Center & Gift Shop
Available both days, 10 am - 5 pm: Situated behind the Conservatory and open during the show. The Finger Lakes Wine Center features wine tastings and wine sales of some of NYS's favorite wineries. The gift shop has an eclectic selection of gift items, books, jewelry, clothes, and more.
Saturday 10 am - 5 pm & Sunday 10 am - 3:30 pm: You might be the winning bidder for one of the original works of art contributed by our exhibiting artists! Plus, gift certificates, gift baskets and more!
Festival Map/Artist List
Click for full size.
For all show inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on: And join our new Arts at the Garden Facebook Group
|Kiwanis International & Canandaigua||Rotary International & Canandaigua|