- This event has passed.
14th Annual Father’s Day Car & Motorcycle Show (Cancelled)
September 6, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm$3 – $15
2020 Update: This event has been canceled.
$15/adult, $13/Senior (60+) & AAA Members, $8/College Student & Military w/ proper ID, $8/Youth (13 – 17), $3/Child (4 – 12), FREE/ages 3 and under.
- Show vehicles of all eras and makes will greet young and old at our annual Father’s Day car show. All visitors attending the show that day will be invited to vote for their favorites. “People’s Choice Awards” plus other prizes and trophies to be announced prior to the close of the show at 4 pm.
- During the show, there will be wine tastings inside Sonnenberg’s Finger Lakes Wine Center. Food will be available for purchase. DJ and musical entertainment will set the mood for a fun-filled afternoon. Your car show admission includes access to the mansion, gardens, and greenhouses. It’s a day the whole family will love!
Attention Classic Car Owners!
- Individual drivers/owners, car clubs and affiliates and others new to the show are welcome and encouraged to register in advance by September 4 for $8 per vehicle. Registration will rise to $15 at the door on the day of the show. All occupants of the show vehicle are covered under the registration fee. Show cars may begin arriving at 9 am Sunday, with the public display to begin at 10 am, running through 3 pm. Registration fees are a non-refundable donation to support non-profit Sonnenberg.
- Show cars (only) can enter via our Fort Hill Avenue entrance with registration in front of the Carriage House. Please note that general admission to the show is via our front gate on Charlotte Street.
- Call our office at 585-394-4922 to register or download the Car Show Registration Form and bring with you on Sunday when you register at the door.
We would like to thank all our wonderful sponsors who have helped to make this event possible!
Like to be a Sponsor? Contact us at 585-394-4922 or via email. All proceeds from this event to benefit Sonnenberg Gardens and its programs.