December 7 & 8, Noon - 6 pm each day
$8/person, Under 5 free. Tickets available at the door.
Celebrate the holidays with Sonnenberg Gardens!
Scheduled Musical Activities (Mansion)
- 12:30 - 1 pm, Canandaigua Elementary School Chorus w/ Music Director Emily Phillips
- 1:30 - 2 pm, Seneca Soundwaves Chorus (Sweet Adelines) w/ Director Peggy Morris
- 2:30 - 3 pm, Harp by Donna, piano performance w/ Donna Benier Taylor
- 3:30 - 4 pm, Stringplicity (String Trio) w/ Director Peggy Bellenger
- 4:30 - 5 pm, English Country Dancing with the Meryton Assembly Dancers
Other Scheduled Activities
- 12:30 - 1 pm, Frozen N Time w/ Director Todd Horten (Fingerlakes Chorus)
- 1:30 - 2 pm, Midlakes Intermediate School Chorus (Phelps/Clifton Springs Schools) w/ Director Elizabeth Smith
- 2:30 - 3 pm, LumenEssence (Jazz Trio) w/ Director Glenda Brayman
Activities Throughout the Whole Event
1 - 5 pm, Horse drawn carriage rides (Saturday only & weather permitting) (CANCELED due to icy/snowy conditions which are not safe for the horses. There will be wagon rides instead.)
- Saturday & Sunday
- 2 pm, 3 pm, 4 pm: Sean Buck will be reading "Twas the Night Before Christmas" in the Mansion Library
- Saturday & Sunday
- Festively decorated mansion open
- Grounds open
Greenhouse scavenger hunts & decorated Conservatory (CANCELED due to broken glass)
- Decorations and light displays
- Refreshments available for purchase (Cookies, brownies, popcorn, and other snacks plus hot cocoa, coffee, water, and wine)
- Wagon rides
- Rochester Oratorical Society with "Carolers" who will perform outside (Performing at 2 pm on Saturday & 2:15 pm on Sunday)
- Calendula, playing her fiddle to a Christmas medley of songs
- Share the holiday spirit with others by bringing non-perishable items to donate with Gleaner's Kitchen. (Drop off in Carriage House)
We would like to thank all our wonderful sponsors who have helped to make this event possible!
Like to be a Sponsor?
Contact us at 585-394-4922 or via email
All proceeds from this event to benefit Sonnenberg Gardens and its programs.
- Purchase advance sale tickets. No tickets will be mailed as your tickets will be held at the door under your name.