- June 28, Paulsen & Baker, with Chaapel with folk, rock, and "good time" music
- July 5, Nightfall After Dark with 60's, 70's, & 80's rock
- July 12, Tullamore Celtic Band and dancers from The Drumcliffe School of Irish Dance with traditional Celtic music
- July 19, Rochester Metropolitan Jazz Orchestra with Jazz in the tradition of Count Basie
- July 26, Panloco Steel Band with Caribbean music and steel drums
- August 2, Neville Francis & The Riddim Posse with Caribbean sounds including Ska, Rock Steady, and Reggae
- This event has passed.
Moonlight Stroll Concert Series
August 2 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
| $5 - $10
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week on the same day that lasts 0 day(s) and 0 hour(s), the last of which will begin on August 2, 2019
Every Friday, June 28 - August 2, 8 - 10 pm Admission: $10/adults, $8/Sonnenberg members, $5/youth 6-17, and 5 and under are free. Admission at the gate or by presale tickets. The gates will open at 7:30 PM. All concerts will be held rain or shine. Festively lit historic garden paths coupled with live music on a balmy summer’s evening make for one of the Finger Lakes’ most unique experiences! These concerts give guests a rare opportunity to partake of the beauty of Sonnenberg’s gardens at night - for this is the one time each year that the gardens are lit and showcased to the public at night. Sonnenberg’s own Finger Lakes Wine Center will offer wine by the glass and locally brewed beer for sale each evening. Light snack food will also be available for purchase. All performances will be held on the Mansion veranda. Chairs will be setup on the lawn for seating but guests are encouraged to bring lawn chairs and blankets as well as family, friends or that special someone for an evening out under the stars and strolls through beautiful gardens as live music floats in the air. 2019 Performer Schedule
Like to be a Sponsor? Contact us at 585-394-4922 or via email. All proceeds from this event to benefit Sonnenberg Gardens and its programs.
Pre-Sale Tickets: Are available for purchase. No paper tickets will be mailed as your name will be on a list at the door. As the pre-sale tickets are good for any one of our Moonlight Strolls concerts, no refunds are given for any pre-sale tickets purchased.