- Every Friday, June 26 - August 7 (except July 3), 8 - 10 pm. Admission: $10/adults, $8/Sonnenberg members, $5/youth 6-17, and 5 and under are free. Admission at the gate or by presale tickets. The gates will open at 7:30 PM. All concerts will be held rain or shine.
- There will be no concert Friday July 3. Join us July 4 for our holiday admission special.
- Festively lit historic garden paths coupled with live music on a balmy summer’s evening make for one of the Finger Lakes’ most unique experiences! These concerts give guests a rare opportunity to partake of the beauty of Sonnenberg’s gardens at night - for this is the one time each year that the gardens are lit and showcased to the public at night.
- Sonnenberg’s own Finger Lakes Wine Center will offer wine by the glass and locally brewed beer for sale each evening. Light snack food will also be available for purchase. All performances will be held on the Mansion veranda. Chairs will be setup on the lawn for seating but guests are encouraged to bring lawn chairs and blankets as well as family, friends or that special someone for an evening out under the stars and strolls through beautiful gardens as live music floats in the air.
- Performer list coming soon.
Moonlight Stroll Concert Series
July 17 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
| $5 - $10
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week on the same day that lasts 0 day(s) and 0 hour(s), the last of which will begin on August 7, 2020