Admission: $10/person, $8/Sonnenberg Member, $5/Youth (6 – 17 years), Free for ages 5 and under. Tickets available the night of the concert at the gate.
The Gardens are Lit Again — Featuring music from Jazz to Celtic to Rock. Come see your favorite gardens aglow with lights, and stroll the grounds on a balmy summer’s eve – the ONLY time all year that the beauty of Sonnenberg is showcased at night!
Performers will be located on our Mansion Veranda. Bring your folding lawn chairs and picnic blankets or choose from among some of the (limited) seats Sonnenberg provides. All concerts are held rain or shine. Snack on light refreshments or sip delicious wines by the glass sold by our Finger Lakes Wine Center. Stroll our Gardens, lit once again, as you enjoy the sounds of sensational music provided by this season’s featured performers. Gates open at 7:30 pm.
- July 6: Nightfall After Dark with popular rock tunes from the 60’s – 80’s
- July 13: Tullamore Celtic Band is an acoustic trio featuring traditional Irish tunes and instruments
- July 20: Rochester Metropolitan Jazz Orchestra with Big Band style of Count Basie and Duke Ellington
- July 27: Pan Loco with Caribbean steel drum music
- August 3: Neville Francis & the Riddim Posse with Caribbean rhythms of ska, rock steady, and reggae
This project is made possible, in part, with public funds from NYSCA’s Decentralization Program, administered locally by Finger Lakes Community Arts Grants (FLCAG).
Like to be a Sponsor? Contact us at 585-394-4922 or via email.
All proceeds from this event to benefit Sonnenberg Gardens and its programs.
For your convenience in 2018, we are offering online Moonlight Stroll ticket purchase. For an extra $1/ticket (to cover costs and postage), we will mail you your tickets – please allow 7 days for mailing. Each ticket will admit one person to any one of the concerts. As these tickets are good for any one of our Moonlight Stroll concerts, there are no refunds for tickets purchased this way.