Business Membership Special
You can help preserve one of the gems of our community’s historic past and protect its future.
Becoming a member of Sonnenberg Gardens & Mansion State Historic Park makes a difference. Your support helps us steward the Victorian estate of Frederick and Mary Thompson, who were some of our community’s greatest benefactors. The estate today covers over 50 acres of peaceful green space and includes a 40-room mansion, 9 themed historic gardens, a 100 year-old Lord & Burnham green house complex, and a mature arboretum.
Not only do we preserve the Sonnenberg estate, we keep it open as a public garden and historic home that we share with 40,000 people each year from all corners of the globe. People come to experience history, take part in our educational and cultural events, relax in our beautiful gardens, and celebrate the special moments of their lives.
We can’t do this without the support of members like you. You make it possible for us to preserve the past and share it with the future. The future of our gardens lies in your hands. Join us as a member now.
Benefits of Business Membership
All business members receive the benefits noted below. Levels above Basic Business receive additional benefits.
- Free regular admission all season long to Sonnenberg Gardens with your membership card. Visit as many times as you like.
- Access: All members receive a 1-year subscription to Sonnenberg Garden’s print newsletter, Views from the Sunny Hill, plus a 1-year subscription to Better Homes & Gardens or Martha Stewart Living (digital or print edition).
- Get Discounts on select events, programs, and workshops offered by Sonnenberg Gardens throughout the year.
- Monthly Email Updates sent to you highlighting events and programs, recent activities of the organization, articles, and other news of interest.
- Receive Discounts on all purchases from our Bay House gift shop and the Finger Lakes Wine Center — 10% discount. (Wine tastings not included.) Also receive a free catalog & 20% off coupon for White Flower Farm.
- Reciprocal Admissions: Membership to Sonnenberg Gardens allows you free or discounted admission to almost 300 public public gardens throughout the United States and Canada. See the American Horticultural Society’s website at AHS RAP Program for details on participating gardens and organizations.
- Business membership listing on Sonnenberg’s website with a special link to your business.
- Recognition on signage at Sonnenberg’s admission gate.
- Wedding related vendors receive a listing in our wedding vendor partner webpages and print materials.
2020 BUSINESS SPECIAL: get a Basic Business Membership for $89 ($11 savings) or $10 off one of the other business levels. This online special offer expires 5/31/20.
Interested in Sponsoring one of our fundraising events too? See our Sponsorship page.
Showing all 4 results