- Estate trees were mapped
- Extensive work was done on nine of the gardens including the restoration of the “Sub-Rosa” garden by non-profit organizations and paid for with private funding.
- A three year tree preservation work began of the Beech trees and the Japanese Garden for replanting
Restoration of the Moonlight garden
Rose garden- 232 roses planted
- Additional work was done to the circa-1912 “Blue & White” garden, adding iron gates, marble restoration and two putti fountains were redesigned and installed.
- Gift shop was relocated to Finger Lakes Wine Center for handicap accessibility.
- Rose Garden- 212 new roses planted
- Horticultural planting restoration to “Blue & White” garden
- “Pansy” garden fountain restored and irrigation was installed to “Blue & White,” “Pansy,” and “Moonlight” gardens
- Remodeling of mansion kitchen and mansion bridal area
- Upgraded signage