Covid-19/Summer Visiting Message:
- Open THURSDAY - SUNDAY
- Hours of Operation 10am - 4pm
- All Historic Buildings on the Property are OPEN (Includes Mansion, Greenhouses & Gift shop)
- Access to all historic buildings require face masks and other posted requirements.
- Gift Shop: Open Saturday & Sunday only. NO wine tasting.
- Normal Admission Prices are in effect:
- $15/adult, $13/Senior (60+) & AAA Members
- $8/College Student & Military w/ proper ID
- $8/Youth (13 - 17)
- $3/Child (4 - 12), FREE/ages 3 and under.
- No Trams will be on site for guest transportation
- Donations Appreciated
One of the most treasured landmarks of our region, Sonnenberg Gardens, greets 35,000 visitors annually and has been doing so since it opened its doors to the public in 1973. Visitors from all over the globe come to enjoy the relaxing nature and beauty of its gardens. Many also come to learn about the history of this unique place and its original owners, Frederick and Mary Clark Thompson. Plan your visit today.
360 Views of some of Sonnenberg's special sights