Whether strolling through its flower-filled gardens, picnicking under its majestic trees or touring its magnificent mansion, Sonnenberg Gardens and Mansion State Historic Park is a very special place. The 50-acre estate is one of just two public gardens in all of the New York State Parks System. A serene respite just blocks away from downtown Canandaigua, Sonnenberg is a gift to the community from Frederick Ferris and Mary Clark Thompson. Read More
Covid-19/Summer Visiting Message:
- Open THURSDAY - SUNDAY
- Hours of Operation 10am - 4pm
- All Historic Buildings on the Property are OPEN
- (Includes Mansion, Greenhouses & Gift shop)
- Access to all historic buildings require face masks.
- No trams will be on site for guest transportation. Cafe' open.
- Gift Shop: Open Friday, Saturday & Sunday only. No wine tasting.
- Normal Admission Prices are in effect:
- $15/adult, $13/Senior (60+) & AAA Members,
- $8/College Student & Military w/ proper ID, $8/Youth (13 - 17),
- $3/Child (4 - 12), FREE/ages 3 and under.
- Donations Appreciated