Whether strolling through its flower-filled gardens, picnicking under its majestic trees or touring its magnificent mansion, Sonnenberg Gardens and Mansion State Historic Park is a very special place. The 50-acre estate is one of just two public gardens in all of the New York State Parks System. A serene respite just blocks away from downtown Canandaigua, Sonnenberg is a gift to the community from Frederick Ferris and Mary Clark Thompson. Read More
Covid-19/Summer Visiting Message:
- Limited Days Open THURSDAY - SUNDAY
- Limited Hours of Operation 10am - 4pm
- All Historic Buildings on the Property are OPEN (Includes Mansion, Greenhouses & Gift shop)
- Access to all historic buildings require face masks and other posted requirements.
- Gift Shop: Open Saturday & Sunday only. NO wine tasting.
- Normal Admission Prices are in effect:
- $15/adult, $13/Senior (60+) & AAA Members
- $8/College Student & Military w/ proper ID
- $8/Youth (13 - 17)
- $3/Child (4 - 12), FREE/ages 3 and under.
- No Trams will be on site for guest transportation
- Restrooms with limited use
- Donations Appreciated