- This event has passed.
Father’s Day Car Show
Celebrate Dad with classic cars! Food, ﬂowers & fun for the whole family.
Sign up online to show oﬀ your wheels! (Pre-sale $10.00 for a carload of 4 people or less – Pre-sale for show cars ends at 3 pm Friday 6/17/22. After this time you can still bring your car to “Show Off Your Wheels” and register the day of the show for $15.00)
Purchase tickets online to bring Dad to the park!
Regular Admission Pricing | Pre-sale Online (online sales through June 17th, after this date you can purchase tickets at the Admissions Booth the day of the show)
- Show cars are able to enter the park from 9 am to 1 pm. The show hours are 11 am – 4:30 pm which will end with an award ceremony starting around 4 pm.
- If you are here to “Show Off your Wheels”, you are able to get yourself plus 3 others into the park in your show car. Sonnenberg has a no pet policy, with the exception of service animals. Please have them wear their service vest as there will be a lot of people in the park that day.
- You will be entering at the back gate of Sonnenberg which is located off of Fort Hill as you enter the VA property. See the map below and there will be signs directing show cars to the proper entrance on the morning of the event.
- There will be a check-in location for pre-registered cars and a separate check-in for cars that are registering on the day of the show. Please note that the price of the car registration on the day of the show is $15.00. You will stop at this registration area for payment or pre-registration entry and then you will be sent down the hill to park your car.
- NEW IN 2022: Once you have parked your car in the show field, you will then find the registration table in the center of this area and go pick up your dash card for judging. This will make the process of getting the cars in the back gate go quicker and more smoothly.
- There will be 2 food trucks on the grounds. Gale-Wyn BBQ, which is cash only, and Mary’s Food, which has Italian sausage, funnel cakes, lemonade, and other options and accepts cash and credit card. There will also be a vendor selling beer, cider, wine, and wine slushies accepting cash and credit card. All of the vendors will be selling water.