You can help preserve one of the gems of our community’s historic past and protect its future.
Becoming a member of Sonnenberg Gardens & Mansion State Historic Park makes a difference. Your support helps us steward the Victorian estate of Frederick and Mary Thompson, who were some of our community’s greatest benefactors. The estate today covers over 50 acres of peaceful green space and includes a 40-room mansion, 9 themed historic gardens, a 100-year-old Lord & Burnham greenhouse complex, and a mature arboretum.
Not only do we preserve the Sonnenberg estate, but we also keep it open as a public garden and historic home that we share with 35,000 people each year from all corners of the globe. People come to experience history, take part in our educational and cultural events, relax in our beautiful gardens, and celebrate the special moments of their lives.
We can’t do this without the support of members like you. You make it possible for us to preserve the past and share it with the future. The future of our gardens lies in your hands. Join us as a member now.
Benefits of Membership
All members receive the benefits noted below. Patron level and above members receive additional benefits. Please refer to those levels for additional details.
- Free regular admission all season long to Sonnenberg Gardens with your membership card (excluding public events). Visit as many times as you like.
- Get Discounts on select events, programs, and workshops offered by Sonnenberg Gardens throughout the year.
- Monthly Email Updates sent to you highlighting events and programs, recent activities of the organization, articles, and other news of interest.
- Receive a 10% Discount on all purchases from our Bay House gift shop and the Finger Lakes Wine Center. (Wine tastings not included.)
- Reciprocal Admissions: Membership to Sonnenberg Gardens allows you free or discounted admission to over 300 public gardens throughout North America and the Cayman Islands. See the American Horticultural Society’s website ahsgardening.org/gardening-programs/rap for details on participating gardens and organizations.
Showing all 9 results