- Volunteer Application(Required): Volunteer Application Online Form
- NYS Service Form(Required): NYS State Form 2018 (pdf download)
- Code of Conduct/Confidentiality Policy: Code of Conduct-Confidentiality (pdf download)
- 2020 Volunteer Form Packet (Above combined): 2020VolunteerForms (pdf download)
- Volunteer Timesheet: Volunteer Timesheet Online Entry
- Social Media: Be sure to check our FaceBook page for volunteer news and stories. Like and follow our Facebook page to get Sonnenberg info directly in your personal Facebook news feed. And being an active fan who likes, shares, and comments on our posts helps increase the number of people who see our posts so please join in! And you may join our Volunteer Facebook Group – this is for active volunteers only.
- PARKING POLICY
All volunteers are required to park in the Volunteer Parking Area (Main Parking Lot near the Cabbage Shed). Tram drivers will bring volunteers to/from the Mansion when needed. The new East street parking is for our private event guests only. If you need to drop off special event items, please use the Porte-cochere loop as the drop off point. There will be no parking in the lower loop; it is a designated fire lane that must be clear at all times.